Small and midsize enterprises (SMEs) can now enjoy reduced up-front costs and minimal IT overhead by running SAP Business One Cloud in SAP data centers. The new offering, SAP Business One Cloud deployment services, is now available in North America.
SAP Business One is designed exclusively for Small Business, SAP Business One is an affordable solution that manages a company's entire business across finances, sales, customers and operations, all in a single system. SAP Business One is software that helps you run and better manage every aspect of your company - from sales and customers to financials and operations.
Need more than Accounting tools? Manage every aspect of your small or midsize business with SAP Business One
Gain greater control over your SME or subsidiary with SAP Business One, business management software designed to grow with you. Trusted by over 50,000 companies in 150 countries, this single solution streamlines your key processes – from accounting and CRM to supply chain management and purchasing.
- Capture all of your business information in a single, scalable system
- Get answers to your most pressing questions with integrated business intelligence
- Give employees on-the-go access to the software via an intuitive mobile app
- Deploy on premise or in the cloud in as little as 2 to 8 weeks*
SAP Business One’s approach to software provides many benefits including:
- Lower costs by minimizing training requirements. It even includes hyperlinks to free on-line video training in context of the related screens
- Enterprise Search – Find any data instantly. Enter an invoice number and the system will show you where it appears in any transactions
- Improved customer relationships – When different people assist you customers but know all the past conversations, emails and business transactions that took place, your customers feel like you care about them
- Industry specific solutions – Hands down SAP Business One has the largest ecosystem of 3rd party providers that have built solutions in their open and extensible architecture to cover nearly any industry in any country. No solution comes close to the vastness of this well tested, certified and regulated community. You all know why Apple and later Android succeeded where predecessors like Palm and BlackBerry failed…Apps. Well that’s what the SAP Partner Community and their solutions are to ERP software.
- Focus on your business and save time – Don’t waste time trying to use and figure out complex software. Apple has proven that simplicity and ease of use outweighs the ‘throw in the kitchen sink’ approach to features that few use but yet slows down and clutters so many older designed technology products.
- Increase your bottom line – When a system is integrated across modules, including ones that many competitors expect you to bolt another solution on for, such as CRM (Customer Relationship Management) it reduces redundant data entry, complex or manual reporting to combine data, errors and delays
- Increased revenue: easy access to complete, real-time view of your business to make better decisions, faster
- Personalised: improve your employees' productivity with a role-based user experience, built-in learning, analytics and collaboration